Search Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate

Buy or sell a Las Vegas Nevada Homes through us and your move across town or country is free.

Our Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Team is available.

Las Vegas Silverado Ranch

Las Vegas Bellagio


Las Vegas City, Bellagio

Home for Exchange

HomeForExchange.com contains over 10,000+ listings worldwide in over 85 countries. Join now and get 6 months bonus.  

Las Vegas Red Rock


Las Vegas Red Rock
Kyle Gateway

Kyle Gateway

around Valley of Fire

[ Landscape: around Valley of Fire © ]

Community of Las Vegas

On The Edge of Las Vegas Heading Towards Mount Charleston

Kyle Gateway is located in The Northwest part of the Las Vegas Valley on Kyle Canyon Road at the I-95 interstate, heading towards Mount Charleston. Developer, Focus Property Group has plans to develop 1710 acres with about 70% of the new community being located on the west side of the I-95, and the other 30% to be located on the east side of the I-95.

Prices for the proposed 15,000 homes are still yet to be determined, but the first residents could be moving in by late 2007 or early 2008. Development Plans are expected to go before Las Vegas City Council in April of 2007. A newly planned Highway Interchange, and Bridge at Horse Drive, which is located south of Kyle Canyon Road will link parts of the community, and give home owners access to I-95.

At the center of it all will be a park, part of which is being modeled similar to “Las Ramblas”, an outdoor Mall located in Barcelona, Spain. There is also a Casino being considered at the North end of this community which will be located adjacent to the I-95.

community Kyle Gateway

NOTE:   Start your Las Vegas Home Search or contact us for details.

 

Communities Las Vegas: Aliante Master Plan Anthem Anthem Country Club Black Mountain Vistas Canyon Gate Centennial Hills Coronado Ranch Coyote Springs Desert Shores Echelon at Centennial Hills Eldorado Highlands Elkhorn Springs Elkhorn Ranch Foothills at MacDonald Ranch Green Valley Green Valley Ranch Inspirada Iron Mountain Ranch Kyle Gateway Lake Las Vegas Las Vegas Country Club Legacy Lone Mountain Lone Mountain West Los Prados Mountains Edge Painted Desert Park Highlands Paxton Walk Peccole Ranch Project City Center Promenada at Rainbow Queensridge Rancho Circle Red Rock Canyon Country Club Rhodes Ranch Scotch 80's Seven Hills Henderson NV Siena Silverado Ranch Solera Southern Highlands Southern Terrace Spanish Hills Spanish Trails Spring Valley Stallion Mountain Summerlin Sun City Aliante Sun City Anthem Sun City MacDonald Ranch Sun City Summerlin The Lakes The Mesa Summerlin Tuscany Village

Toll Free Click to Call
Wir sprechen auch deutsch

Wir sprechen auch deutsch

Zur Kontaktaufnahme benutzen Sie bitte unsere deutsche Kontaktbox.

Page started: 14:06:32
PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Las Vegas New Developments


Las Vegas regrows

Las Vegas Night


Las Vegas Night